Goal Based Financial Planning (GBFP) Module: Inflow Details of Existing Proposal is Not Visible In New Proposal Created From the Existing Proposal
(Doc ID 2422749.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 11, 2018
Applies to:Oracle FLEXCUBE Private Banking - Version 12.0.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Application is not showing inflow details of existing proposal in the inflow tab of new proposal that is created using the same existing proposal.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1) Go to FP -> Main tab, Take an existing customer and select an existing proposal.
2) Go to Inflows tab, and check for the inflow details.
3) Go to FP -> Main tab, Take the same existing customer as selected previously.
4) Click on the Use Existing Proposal as "YES", and create a new proposal name using the previously selected existing proposal.
5) Go to Inflows Tab, the inflows details that were present for existing proposal are missing from the new created proposal.
There are no changes which triggered the reported issue.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document