Goal Based FP (GBFP): Dependents Information From Existing Proposal is Not Getting Copied in the New Proposal Created From It.
(Doc ID 2428848.1)
Last updated on MARCH 28, 2019
Applies to:Oracle FLEXCUBE Private Banking - Version 12.0.3 to 12.0.3 [Release 12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Dependents information is present for an exiting proposal. But after creating a new proposal using the existing proposal, and on moving to demographics tab, dependents information is not available.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1) Go to FP -> Main tab, Take an existing customer and select an existing proposal.
2) Go to demographics tab, and check for already available dependents information.
3) Again go to FP -> Main tab, Take the same existing customer as selected previously.
4) Click on the Use Existing Proposal as "YES", and create a new proposal name using the previously selected existing proposal.
5) Go to Demographics Tab, no dependents information is available.
There are no changes which triggered these issues.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document