ACTIVITY LOG : CANCELED PAY LATER TRANSACTION DETAILS PAGE DOES NOT LOAD
(Doc ID 2432352.1)
Last updated on JUNE 16, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Banking Digital Experience - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For the activity Log on dashboard having transaction reference number is present on click of that page is on loading failed.
- Login with coprporate user in to OBDX application.
- Initiate a payment with "pay later" future dated transaction.
- Go to upcoming payments it will show the future dated transaction done, Cancel the same.
- On Approver dashboard, check the list of transactions populated.
- Search for the canceled future dated transaction in step 3 and click on the Transaction Reference Number to see the details .
- Screen gets stuck and displays loading.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document