Even After Showing Validation Error, System Is Allowing to Search Records If the Difference Between "To Date" and "From Date" in Search Criteria Is More Than Three Days.
(Doc ID 2436925.1)
Last updated on MARCH 25, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Banking Digital Experience - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Activity Log's search, if the difference between "To Date" and "From Date" in search criteria is more than three Days, system is correctly showing "Difference between from date and to date should not be more than 3 days". But even after this validation error, system continues to process the request and corresponding fetches records.
- Login with Corp admin/maker/checker
- Go to Activity log (On dashboard)
- Select search button and enter "From Date" and "To Date" and click "Search". Here the differences between entered date should be more than 3 days.
- Notice that system is correctly displaying error message "Difference between from date and to date should not be more than 3 days".
- Further, note that, despite of this validation error, system continues the search process and fetches corresponding records.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document