TELLER | Close Out Withdrawal by Cash - (Transaction amount is different than the amount debited from the account and GL in the table DETB_RTL_TELLER )
(Doc ID 2443055.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle FLEXCUBE Universal Banking - Version 12.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When users perform close out withdrawal of customer account, the another transaction on the same account is performed which leads to affect the customer balance and also closing balance of the account has been captured wrongly though accounting entries and till totals are updated correctly.
Simulation Steps :
• Login to Flexcube as teller
• Initiate close out withdrawal -1301 for a customer account.
• If system prompts for IC liquidation, proceed with the same from ICDLIQAC screen, save and authorize
• Perform a future dated cash deposit for the same account – which results in change of customer account balance
• Proceed with 1301 txn initiated in step 2 and complete
• Verify the total txn amount captured in fbtb_txn_log_master
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document