System Not Allowing To Book Internal Transaction Where SSI Label Being Used
(Doc ID 2444464.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 18, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Banking Payments - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 220.127.116.11.0 version, Implementation Support
System not allowing to book internal transaction where SSI label being used
1. Go to PBDOTONL screen
2. Provide debitor account of the customer for which we have a SSI label in place for the corresponding currency.
3. Expectation is system should derive the credit account from the SSI label on its own.
4. System is not allowing user to enrich saying "Credit amount is null".
5. Credit amount cannot be provided without Credit currency.
6. System is not accepting credit currency as on tab out of credit currency field the value is getting cleared.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document