Goal Based Financial Planning (GBFP) : Issues Observed In Goal Tracking Tab
(Doc ID 2467349.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 18, 2020
Applies to:Oracle FLEXCUBE Private Banking - Version 12.0.3 to 12.0.3 [Release 12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Following issues are observed in Goal Tracking tab as follows :
1. Goal & Goal Details both fields are displaying same value.
2. Improper table heading and Data alignment for "EARMARKED HOLDINGS" & "FREE HOLDINGS AVAILABLE FOR EARMARKING" grids.
3. Holdings Market Value fields are non-editable.
4. Application is not removing instrument from "EARMARKED HOLDINGS" & "FREE HOLDINGS AVAILABLE FOR EARMARKING" grid after changing market value to '0'
5. Application is displaying other than in-force policies in FREE HOLDINGS AVAILABLE FOR EARMARKING grid on Goal tracking page.
6. Application is showing fund value as '0' instead of entered fund value amount for external insurance policy added.
7. Application is not considering annual contribution entered during proposal creation for F.V calculation on Goal tracking.
There are no changes which triggered the reported issue.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document