Instrument Status Updating As NULL When DD Operations Amend Is Executed Through Gateway
(Doc ID 2470938.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 10, 2020
Applies to:Oracle FLEXCUBE Universal Banking - Version 11.83.03.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Instrument Status updating as NULL when DD Operations Amend is executed through Gateway
1. Issue a new DD using web service operation CreateTransaction(FCUBSDDService). The Instrument Type used is DDA.
2. Verify table ISTM_INSTR_TXN for the issued instrument number. The INSTR_STAT field should show the value "INIT".
3. Modify the record using the web service operation Create DDInstrumentOperation (FCUBSDDService) - Instrument Operation is AMENDMENT.
a. Modify the beneficiary details and document status from B to C.
System should allow modification of all non financial fields.
4. Verify table ISTM_INSTR_TXN for the issued instrument number. The INSTR_STAT field should show the value NULL.
5. Execut a status change for the same record using the web service operation
CreateDDInstrumentOperation (FCUBSDDService) - Instrument Operation is STATUS
a. New Instrument Status should be STOP.
System should fail the transaction as it cannot find the current instrument
status in the field INSTR_STAT in the table ISTM_INSTR_TXN.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document