P2P Transfer : Unwanted List Of Transactions Is Displayed In Menu For The New Customers Who Logs In To Claim Money.
(Doc ID 2474444.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 13, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Banking Digital Experience - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.0 [Release 18]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The entire list of transactions is displayed in the menu for the new customers who log in to claim the money.
1. Click on the new payee
2. Enter the email and all other details and click on submit
3. Note the security code and log out.
4. Go to home page select claim money
5. Select an email and enter email and security code
6. Click on new to bank
7. Enter all the details in the register page.
8. Click on submit, and log in with that email
9. All other tabs like Accounts, Payment are shown to the user. Those menu options are not relevant for such customer.
10. When user clicks on any of those tabs, application shows error 'Access Denied'
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document