Portfolio Analysis Screen - Clicking on “Market Value Total Amount” Hyperlink on the Screen Gives Error
(Doc ID 2483812.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 24, 2020
Applies to:Oracle FLEXCUBE Private Banking - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release 12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
System shows technical details error page when on portfolio analysis screen
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Go to Financial Planning > Click on Customer tab and then the Portfolio option.
2. Click on Analysis tab within the Portfolio.
3. On the Customer No. input field enter the required customer no.
4. Click on the required portfolio hyperlink to get Portfolio Details: RM Managed tab.
5. Click on the Market Value Total amount hyperlink. It will open the new pop up window giving error "An Error has occurred. Please contact your System Administrator."
There are no changes which triggered the reported issue.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document