OBPM 14.1 PS9 :: "Generate Camt.029" Action Of R Processing Queue
(Doc ID 2488375.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 18, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Banking Payments - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 220.127.116.11.0 version, Consulting
OBPM 14.1 PS9 :: "Generate camt.029" action of R Processing Queue
CAMT56 transaction unmatched with original SCT PACS008 transaction is still lying in R-Processing queue even after generating CAMT29 from R-Processing queue in Payments and also Queue action is not getting updated
Steps To Reproduce:
1.Upload PACS008 transaction and it shall get processed
2.Upload CAMT56 transaction in such a way that it lies in R-Processing queue
3.Generate CAMT29 for above CAMT56 transaction using the option on R Processing Queue
4.Dispatch the ICF file manually from PMDDFILE screen in Payments for CAMT29
1. View Queue action in R-Processing queue screen for the transaction should get updated accordingly as per the events
2. CAMT56 transaction should move out of R-Processing queue once user generated CAMT29 for the same and user refreshed the screen
3 .Message Status should get updated as Rejected for which user generates CAMT29 transaction from R-Processing queue
4. CAMT.029 file should be generated as part of the manual dispatch
1. CAMT56 transaction is not moving out of R-Processing queue once user generated CAMT29 for the same
2. View Queue action in R-Processing queue screen for the transaction not getting updated accordingly as per the events
3.Message Status is Pending for which user generates CAMT29 transaction from R-Processing queue
4. CAMT.029 file is not generated as part of the manual dispatch
Refer the attached screen shots, debugs for more details.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document