OBPM 14.1 : PS 12 - Incorrect Sanction Request Message Format For Cancelled ACH Incoming Transaction
(Doc ID 2489648.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 18, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Banking Payments - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 22.214.171.124.0 version, Implementation Support
OBPM 14.1 : PS 12 - Incorrect Sanction Request Message Format for Cancelled ACH Incoming Transaction
The Sanction request message generated for the cancelled ACH incoming transaction is incorrect and many fields/tags are missing.
Steps To Reproduce:-
1. Select an incoming ACH transaction from Repair Queue, created at least one day in past.
2. Select the transaction and click on cancel.
3. Provide the Reject code of AC01 and provide Remarks, click ok.
4. Query the original txn in PADIVIEW, click on Exception tabs, "View Details" option of "Return Reference" and click on "Queue Action Log".
5. View the Sanction Request Message.
It is observed that the Sanction Request message is not complete, since many tags are missing.
Expected Result :-
System should generate a complete and valid sanction Request message.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document