Caching Issues Observed On Specific Version of Internet Explorer (windows 7 and IE version 11.0.9600.19129)
(Doc ID 2489686.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 11, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Banking Digital Experience - Version 184.108.40.206.0 to 220.127.116.11.0 [Release 18]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Specific Issues, as mentioned below, observed in IE browser on specific version i.e. (windows 7 and IE version 11.0.9600.19129)
1. In View/Edit Payee, when user tries set the daily and monthly limits, those get updated successfully. But when the page is refreshed, it is observed that changes are not reflected.
Login>payments>manage payees and billers>view/edit payee
2. When user clicks on request statement through toggle menu, below issues are observed.
Issue 1 : It shows account in drop down but after proceeding further, it gives error no accounts available.
Issue 2 : When we click on calender popup , it shows year 1970 & month January.
3. Manage alerts in IE browser shows could not connect to server.
Steps to reproduce the Defect:
1. Login to the application as Retail user
2. Go to Manage Alerts
3. Tab shows "Could not connect to server" message.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document