Admin User Is Not Able to Edit Goal Category More Than Once in a Row as Second Time Onward, Corresponding Save Button Is Being Disappeared From The Screen.
(Doc ID 2499430.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 30, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Banking Digital Experience - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After editing a goal category, if the admin user tries to edit the same again, she cannot proceed as Save button being missing.
- Navigate to Administration Dashboard > PFM > Goal Category Maintenance.
- Enter the search criteria, click Search. The search results appear on the Goal Category screen based on the search parameters.
- Click the Category Name link of the record for which you want to edit the goal category. The Goal Category View screen appears.
- Click Edit to edit the goal category. The Goal Category Edit screen appears.
- Edit the required details.
- Click Save to update the changes.
- The Review screen appears. Verify the details, and click Confirm.
- The success message of updates appears.
- Click OK to complete the transaction.
- Now try to repeat above steps. After doing step 1 to step 5, user is not able proceed, as “Save” button of step 6 no longer visible.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document