Premature Closeout Interest Rate Is Not Calculating Properly In TD Account
(Doc ID 2500123.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 10, 2019
Applies to:Oracle FLEXCUBE Universal Banking - Version 12.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User maintaining new product with premature closures and using TD rate code. Requested the maintenance details.
Below is the requirement.
1. If customer complete his tenor =Actual TD Rate
2. If closed before maturity and <=180 days=0 interest
3. If closed before maturity and >180 and <=360 = Savings Rate
4. If closed before maturity and >360 Actual TD Rate
5. If in case the TD closed before maturity, system should calculate total interest as per Savings Rate not with actual TD rate.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document