TRANSACTION DONE THROUGH LINKED ACCOUNT NOT COMING UNDER APPROVERS QUEUE
(Doc ID 2502543.1)
Last updated on JUNE 16, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Banking Digital Experience - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Self transfer is not going for approval if debit account is from linked party.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Maintain party to party linkage.
2. Maintain corporate maker checker user for parent party.
3. Create Workflow and rule for financial transaction for corporate maker-checker
4. Log in with corporate maker user
5. Go to Payments >> Transfer Money >> Existing account >> select debit account(transfer from) of linked party >> perform transaction
6. On confirmation screen status shows Pending for approval
7. Log in with corporate checker user
8. There are zero records in pending for approval list.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document