ERROR IN CREATING PAYMENT PURPOSE MAPPING
(Doc ID 2502548.1)
Last updated on JUNE 16, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Banking Digital Experience - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to create payment purpose mapping,
the following error occurs.
taskCode must not be null
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in as admin
2. Go to Payment Purpose mapping
3. Click on search
4. click on edit
5. Select purpose description from the list
6. click on save=>confirm
7. TaskCode must not be null
b). Log in as admin
1. Go to Payment Purpose mapping
2. Click on Map purpose
3. Select payment type as internal transfer
4. Select purpose description from the list
5. click on Map=>confirm
6. A purpose task mapping already exists for PC_F_INTRNL. Please go to Modify.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document