Issue with ATM Reversal Transaction
(Doc ID 2503991.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle FLEXCUBE Universal Banking - Version 12.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
There is a case in channel transactions where multiple reversal is happening.
- Channel txns will come with a request with msg_type 200.
- Now if the original request gets processed but for instance cash is not dispensed or response didn’t went to channel.
- Then it will send a reversal request which is msg_type 420.
- Now if this 420 request is taking time in FCUBS and then switch sends 421 which is repeat reversal.
- Now when we got 421 it’s observed that 420 gets processed and 421 also gets processed which leads to multiple reversal.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document