Relationship Tab Not Showing Related Alerts When Re-assign Action Is Taken On Alert
(Doc ID 2504794.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 10, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Behavior Detection Platform - Version 8.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
FCCM 804 - Relationship Tab not showing related alerts when Re-assign action is taken on alert
1. Login to system as alert analyst 2
2. Go to Alert Search Screen, search for an alert and click on the alert id.
3. Click on Relationship Tab, related alerts get populated (as expected)
4. Now click on a related alert.
5. Perform Re-assign action on related alert, re-assign it to yourself, click Save and then Ok.
6. Click on Relationship Tab
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document