OBDX application allowing multiple payees with same account number
(Doc ID 2515511.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 30, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Banking Digital Experience - Version 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.0 [Release 18]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
System is allowing multiple payees with same account number. Duplicate payee is not validated in approval.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to application as Corporate Maker
2. Go to Toggle menu > Payments > Setups > Manage Payees
3. Click on Create >> Internal
4. Select Bank account to add new payee, say payee 1 with account 1
5. Now create one more payee with same details, say payee 2 with account 1 and submit for approval.
6. Login as Corporate Checker
7. Approve both payee creation requests, payee 1 and payee 2.
8. System will successfully allow to approve both payee creation.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document