Loan Origination Does Not Get Completed In FCUBS Due To Defaulted Values
(Doc ID 2521274.1)
Last updated on APRIL 23, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Banking Digital Experience - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.0 [Release 18]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Loan Originations Multiple Issues
In Loan originations, post sending the orgination details from OBDX to UBS, there are some values that need to be manually changed in UBS to make the loan application work.
1. Customer Category" is getting defaulted as "INDIVIDUAL". It needs to be manually edited as "PVT_IND" .
2. "Track Limits" check box has to be manually checked post reaching FCUBS.
3. Applicant type is coming as "New" even if the loan origination is initiated from an existing user.
4. Currency is coming as "GBP" even though it is given as "PGK" in obdx. Hence manually changed the currency to "PGK"
5. "External check" check box is to be checked manually.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document