Origination - Navigation Issues On Home Page/Dashboard
(Doc ID 2522054.1)
Last updated on JUNE 16, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Banking Digital Experience - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Home page/Dashboard navigation issues:
1. When click on a bank logo, The screen is stuck cant go back to home page.
2. When click on a bank logo, Home page with header options of a regular dashboard appears
3. When click on toggle menu, The regular toggle menu options do not come , instead of that pre-log in toggle menu options appear
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. On landing page select savings
2. Select apply
3. Click on continue as guest
4. Primary information accordian opens
5. Click on bank log on top left
6. Issue: The screen is stuck cant go back to home page
7. On landing page select savings
8. Select apply
9. Click on log in
10. Log in as existing user
11. Click on ok on the message
12. Click on bank logo
13. Issue : home page with header options of a regular dashboard appears
14. Click on bank logo customer dashboard comes
15. Issue: Click on toggle menu - the regular toggle menu options do not come , instead pre-log in toggle menu option appear
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document