User Can Continue To Do Transactions On De-Registered Device When Device De-registration Is Done During The Same User Session
(Doc ID 2527232.1)
Last updated on JUNE 16, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Banking Digital Experience - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.0 [Release 18]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User can continue to do transactions on de-registered device when device de-registration is done in same session. However, when user logs off and tries to log-in on de-registered device, application does not allow log-in.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Launch application on Android device
2. Enter Credentials
3. Enable alternate log in
4. Allow application to store device id
5. Set pin
6. confirm pin
7. User is on Dashboard
8. Open application on internet browser ( mobile session is still active)
9. Log-in with the same credentials which is used to log-in on mobile device
10. Go to My Preference-> Settings->Registered Phones/Tablets-> Disable Android Devices
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document