Invalid Credit Account Number Shown In File Upload Inquiry In Case Of Bulk Upload To Beneficiary Account
(Doc ID 2530019.1)
Last updated on JUNE 16, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Banking Digital Experience - Version 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.0 [Release 18]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to upload and approve bulk file,
the following error occurs.
Invalid credit account number
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log-in as corporate maker
2. Upload an SDSC internal file
3. Click on file reference number on confirm screen
4. Click on file reference id
5. Click on debit account number
6. issue1 : invalid credit account number
7. Log in as corporate checker
8. Click on file reference id under pending for approval list
9. issue2 : invalid credit account number
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document