When Attempting Force Change Password, Application Shows Error Message "Current password entered is incorrect " Though User Entered Correct Password
(Doc ID 2533969.1)
Last updated on JUNE 16, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Banking Digital Experience - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release 18]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to force change password,
the following error occurs.
Current password entered is incorrect
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in as admin
2. Create a corporate user
3. The corporate user receives email with user name password
4. Log in as corporate user - with the username password
5. User is shown force change password page
6. Put current password as the password from which user logged in
7. Input and confirm new password
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document