(Doc ID 2542514.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 10, 2019
Applies to:Oracle FLEXCUBE Universal Banking - Version 12.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For the said issue the following simulation steps were deployed :
1. SMDFNDSC Function RBDOPMNT has Multi Branch unchecked and Ticked as Auto Authorise
2. SMDROLDF Function RBDOPMNT is linked to not centralize role TEST_SV_2
3. SMDUSRDF User 111111 has not centralize role TEST_SV_2 for home branch 004
4. Log in with user 111111 and run RBDOPMNT
1. User is able to view records for another branches
2. Also user is able to unlock and save record for another branch and
2.1.Transaction was saved and not auto authorized.
Changes were made in RBDOPMNT_RAD.xml,rbpks_rbdopmnt_kernel.sql,20190128_175159718_235_CSTB_SUMMARY _INFO.INC
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document