Auto Rollover Is Not Working Correctly For ECA Queue For Non Urgent Batches
(Doc ID 2544135.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 18, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Banking Payments - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Auto Rollover is not working correctly for ECA queue for Non Urgent batches
Auto Rollover is not working correctly for ECA queue for Non Urgent batches.
Pre-condition - Non Urgent Rollover preference is marked as "Auto Rollover" Batch accounting is marked as Consolidated.
1. Initiate a Batch with 3 or more transactions such that it gets stuck in ECA - BMPRM
2. Let it be in BMPRM until No Decision cutoff on day 1.
3. Check the status in Payments on Day 2 on Batch browser.
4. Batch remains in ECA queue for 2 records of the Batch and one Transaction is shown as WIP.
5. Check View Console Queue action log at Batch level for transaction in WIP, it is shown separately in Warehouse queue/Move to Future. but not getting released.
6.For 2nd batch formed out of initial batch moves to ECA on day 2 with 2 transaction in it.This is pending in BMPRM.
Expectation is that whole batch should be sent and stuck as in ECA on Day 2, as customer opted for Auto rollover preference.
Should not get released from warehouse as separate batches.
Actual result: We do not see the transaction moving from future queue, to ECA queue . in the view action log, last record is the Transaction moving to Future queue.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document