Delete Dashboard Mapping - SMDUSRDF
(Doc ID 2544570.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 09, 2019
Applies to:Oracle FLEXCUBE Universal Banking - Version 12.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In SMDUSRDF, When user is adding a dashboard mapping and wanting to remove/delete it from the same screen but to no avail. The mapping was still there even after the mapping has been deleted and a user changes saved successfully.
Following Simulation Steps are performed :
1. Retrieve screen SMDUSRDF for user.
2. Press on Dashboard Mapping
3. Delete the Dashboard Mapping(Press '-' for deleting 2 records)
4. Press Save and Accept
5. Record saved successfully
6. Do not clear screen and re-press Dashboard mapping again – Record removed
7. Retrieve user again – SMDUSRDF for same user - Dashboard mapping still there.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document