In Cancellation Summary Screens PBSTRNCL/PXSTRNCL/PASTRNCL All Transactions Are Seen
(Doc ID 2545225.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 18, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Banking Payments - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 220.127.116.11.0 version, Implementation Support
In Cancellation Summary Screens PBSTRNCL/PXSTRNCL/PASTRNCL all transactions are seen -
In BOOK CANCELLATIONLATION REQUEST SUMMARY l screen user can see cross border transactions and vice versa for Cancellation ones PBSTRNCL/PXSTRNCL/PASTRNCL
- Go to PBSTRNCL screen and click search
- User sees cross border and ACH transactions as well
- Go to PXSTRNCL screen and click search
- User sees book and ACH transactions as well
- Go to PASTRNCL screen and click search
- User sees book and cross border transactions as well
Expected - Book screen should show only book transactions and same for cross border and ACH as well
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document