Deleted Questions Are Getting Displayed On Risk Profiler Questionnaire Screen
(Doc ID 2545670.1)
Last updated on APRIL 20, 2021
Applies to:Oracle FLEXCUBE Private Banking - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.0 [Release 12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On the Profiling questionnaire screen, when a user deletes a question for any selected Question Bank and clicks on Save button, the questionnaire gets saved. However, the deleted question is still displayed on re-searching the question bank for remaining questions.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1) Sign in from admin portal
2) Go to 'Master > Portfolio Related > Questionnaire Maintenance' screen
3) Select 'Question Bank Type' as 'PROFILER', 'Question Bank Name' as , then click on 'Search' button
4) Questions against that 'Question Bank Name' will be displayed.
5) Click on radio button of any question, and click on 'Delete' button
6) Then click on 'Save'
7) Now, again navigate to this same screen, and select the same previously selected 'Question Bank Name', and click on 'Search' button.
There are no changes which triggered this issue.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document