BC: Unable To Generate MT999 For No SK Arrangement
(Doc ID 2559641.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 10, 2019
Applies to:Oracle FLEXCUBE Universal Banking - Version 12.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
System fails to resolve the correct address when walkin CIF is used.
System should generate the correct address when walkin CIF is used.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Messaging Branch Parameter is defined to have SK Arrangement to 'Generate FFT'
2. The FFT Message for ACCEPT_REFUSAL is configured as 999 in the table MSTM_MSG_TYPE
3. BICcode is defined to have Swift Key Arrangement as 'No'
4. BC Contract is created in the 'Initial' stage such that Walk-in customer is used as the Negotiating Bank and the other address is provided as BICCODE. 5. Non resolved discrepancies are added in the discrepancy tab.
6. The BC contract is modified in the Initial Stage by providing 'Non Acceptance Message Date' and MT734 to perform acceptance refusal is tried to be generated, system should ideally generate MT999.
7. System should generate MT999.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document