BCDCONON : Customer Transfer Is Generated Instead Credit Advice
(Doc ID 2562494.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle FLEXCUBE Universal Banking - Version 11.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1) Bills and collections contract is booked
2) saved and authorized
3) liquidate amount inputted FULL
4) visited settlement screen
5) transfer type "CUST Transfer" and receiver details populated
6) Account changed against BILL_LIQ_AMTEQ , but subsequent details like Transfer type or receiver is not updated
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document