After ARVN/REVN System Replaced The Rate Code Of The UDE With Previous Effective Date Rate Code
(Doc ID 2565809.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 08, 2019
Applies to:Oracle FLEXCUBE Universal Banking - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After event ARVN/REVN for CL account, system replaced the rate code of the UDE with previous effective date rate code.
1. Create a current value dated loan with 2 UDE effective dates.
2. In the first effective date, maintain rate code A for the UDEs INTEREST_RATE, ODUE_PRINC_RATE and
3. In the second effective date, maintained another rate code B for all the above mentioned UDEs.
4. Run 1st EOD.
5. Add another effective date for the Rate Code A in the Floating rate maintenance screen(CFDFLTRI).
6. Run 2nd EOD.
7. After the 2nd EOD, the value of Rate Code for the second effective date of the loan changed to A.
User Created a current value dated loan with 2 UDE effective dates.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document