MM And FX CONFIRMATION MATCHING
(Doc ID 2565954.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2020
Applies to:Oracle FLEXCUBE Universal Banking - Version 12.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.3 version, Production Support-SET
various issues during MM and FX confirmation matching.
1. If 56,57 or 58 is empty in messages then the tables mmtb_contract_mm, fxtb_contract_fx, mmtb_upload_mm, fxtb_upload_fx is not getting populated.
2. If the MM incoming message has the counter party as 8 digit and the maintenance is done for 11 digit bic. then also it fails.
3.For MM matching, product type matching is not happening.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Maintain intraday batch FXCONFR in BADEODFE screen.
2. Book an FX contract similar to sample MT 300 msg with auto liquidation
3. Maintained a Rule for FX confirmation in FXDCNFMT screen for partial match
by checking Counterparty, Booking Date, Value Date, Bought currency,Bought
Amount, Sold currency, Sold Amount fields.
4. Run intraday batch FXCONFR
Verfify that FX confirmation based on confirmation rule is successful.
1. Unlock the rule MMFULLMATCH from the screen MMDCNFMT.
2. Then save and authorize it.
3. Then check the dynamic pkg which got generated. stmm#_ruleshell and stmm#_validate_mmfullmatch.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, MM and FX CONFIRMATION MATCHING cannot be done.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document