ICEOD - IC Accruals Reversed During EOD.
(Doc ID 2567355.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2020
Applies to:Oracle FLEXCUBE Universal Banking - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 22.214.171.124.0 version, Implementation Support
ICEOD - IC Accruals reversed during EOD.
IC Accruals are getting reversed with ICEOD batch execution. However expected accrual should be : 2.28 for TJDR/CEOB_IMPOSTO/3
CCY_INT_METHOD is being fetched as NULL from plsql table type for AOA currency, however the field is populated with value 6 in cytms_ccy_defn.
IC accrual and liquidation will happen properly by considering the interest method given at currency level.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Configure IC batch during EOD
2. Maintain interest rule with "Interest Method Default from Currency Definition" checked and link it to product.
3. Create an account using an account class which is linked to that product.
4. Run multiple EOD to get Accruals and Liquidations.
5. Check if accrual and liquidation is happening properly.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document