Issue in External queues cancellation request tab
(Doc ID 2572974.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 18, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Banking Payments - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Once the Sanction check is approved from external application and reached Banking payments, following behavior is observed
- Outbound Payment Cancellation : For all external queues cancellation request tab is updated after sanction queue is approved which is incorrect
- Outbound Payment Cancellation - For all external queues cancellation request tab should be updated after taking action from external queue
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Pick a txn which is in Sanction check queue- where the Sanction check is in Pending status.
2. PXSOVIEW screen: Click on cancel button after selecting the above X-border txn. (Cancellation request placed)
3. User then goes to external application and forcefully approve the sanction check.
4. User goes to PXDOVIEW screen queries the above txn. Verifies the sanction check status.
5. System would be showing sanction check status as "Pending".
6. And cancellation request did not triggered.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document