Unable to save Amendment on MM contract
(Doc ID 2574990.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 27, 2019
Applies to:Oracle FLEXCUBE Universal Banking - Version 12.0.2 to 188.8.131.52.0 [Release 12 to 14]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When user is trying to amend MM contract (adding schedule through MMDTRONL screen) it's getting failed with an error LD-UPL-001 : Financial Amendment Not Allowed For FLEXCUBEBelow is the scenario:
1. Open screen MMDTRONL and query any existing contract having schedules
2. Unlock the contract
3. Go to Schedules tab and add a new record/schedule
4. Fill in the needed fields and click on Save (Changes Saved successfully)
5. User noticed an incorrect data and then he Delete that newly added schedule
6. Then query again the contract and Unlock the record
7. Add again a new record in Schedule and fill in the needed info
8. Save the record and an error LD-UPL-001 will noticed (when user is adding the schedule second time)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|When user is trying to amend MM contract (adding schedule through MMDTRONL screen) it's getting failed with an error LD-UPL-001 : Financial Amendment Not Allowed For FLEXCUBE|