FCIS - Should Be No Short Trade Penalty In Pseudo Switch
(Doc ID 2575540.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 19, 2019
Applies to:Oracle FLEXCUBE Investor Servicing - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 220.127.116.11.0 version, Implementation Support
System is applying short trade penalty for Pseudo Switch transaction even both the funds, Switch Out fund and Switch In fund are of same fund family.
Even-thought the Load is attached to a From Fund, Load Amount should not be calculated in Short Trade Fund when doing Pseudo Switch from one FundID (Switch Out) to another FundID (Switch In) when both the funds belongs to same Fund Family.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create two loads one for "Load set up for Short Trade Period" and "Load set up for Short Trade Units"
2. Attach the created loads to Switch In FundID
3. The Switch In FundID Family and Switch To FundID Family should be same Fund family.
4. Do Pseudo switch from Switch In FundID to Switch Out Fund.
5. Check the Pseudo Switch Transaction Details of Allocation Tab, Load Amount getting deducted from the Gross Amount.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document