LCDTRONL- Changing "Application Rule" In Case Of New Contract; LC Contract Cannot Be Saved
(Doc ID 2576704.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 19, 2019
Applies to:Oracle FLEXCUBE Universal Banking - Version 12.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
LCDTRONL- changing "Application Rule" in case of new LC contract - system is giving error 'Rule Narrative should be blank'
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) In the screen LCDPRMNT ,maintain Applicable rule as 'OTHR' and give any rule narrative text.
2) At the contract level ,in the screen LCDTRONL Press 'New'
3) Enter 'Product Code'
4) Enter 'Operation Code'
5) Press 'P'
6) Complete all the fields in the 'Guarantee' Tab and fulfill all details for LG contract
7) Complete all the fields in the 'main and preferences' Tab and fulfill all details for LC contract
8) Go to 'Other Details' in 'Guarantee tab' for LG and 'Other Details' in 'Preferences tab' for LC
9) Change the 'Applicable Rule' from "OTHR" to any value.
10) Do not enter any description in Rule Narrative text.
11) Fulfill all the details in 'Parties', 'Parties Limits', 'Advices' ,'Commission','Charges' etc as applicable
12) Press 'Save'
Currently : an error will be prompted stating: 'Rule Narrative should be blank'
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document