Channel Transctions are not allowed on account created through Origination Module
(Doc ID 2578681.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 22, 2019
Applies to:Oracle FLEXCUBE Universal Banking - Version 12.0.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.0.3 version, Production Support-SET
Account are Created while Creating application through Origination Module.
The settlement Account Created does not have the variables ac_stat_no_dr,ac_stat_no_cr, ac_stat_dormant, ac_stat_frozen, track_receivable, contribute_to_pdm, Exclude_from_distribution initialized when updated in the table.
When the Settlement Account is used to Perform Transactions from Channels its fails with no Error or if the Settlement Account is having funds then Receivale Amount processing is not happening
Accounts Created successfully. So if ATM facility is available on the Account then Transaction should be allowed.
Settlement Account on receiving funds if Receivable Amount is Outstanding that should be processed during the batch Process.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create Account through Origination Module/Application Processing System.
2. The settlement Accounts gets Created when Loan Application Processing is Authorized
3. Perform Funds Transfer from the Settlement Account to other account through Channel/ATM
4. Fails to process he request
5. Perform Credit Transaction on the Settlement Account the transaction is Completed Successfully.
6. The Receivable balance on the Account is not updated if block is created for Tracked receivable Transactions.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot Perform Channel transactions on the Accounts even though funds are available.
The Account is having Credit balance and receivable balance is not getting Processed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document