FCIS - System skipping sequence number during mass dividend amendment resulting Incorrect Dividend Sequence Number.
(Doc ID 2578747.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 09, 2019
Applies to:Oracle FLEXCUBE Investor Servicing - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On FCIS: 220.127.116.11.0 version, Implementation Support
System is skipping dividend sequence number while doing mass amendment operations. For example: If last saved dividend number is 5 then the next number should be 6 whereas the next number is saved as 7.
System should not skip the dividend sequence number while doing mass amendment operation.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Declare Interim dividend for the fund and make the note of Dividend number in income distribution table for the fund, it should be in sync. Consider the number as 4.
2. Amend dividend Number 4 and skip the dividend Save and authorize.
3. Check last dividend number in incomedistributionruletbl, it's showing as 5 even thought no new dividend declared but the last dividend number is changed.
4. Declare another interim dividend, provide details and EPU. Do freeze-holding and payment processing for the dividend, new dividend number 5 and last dividend number in incomedistributionruletbl is 6.
5. Complete payment processing, Fetch the same fund and payment number for Mass Amendment (Reprocess) operation. New dividend number shown as 7 and skipping dividend number 6.
6. System should not increment last dividend number on authorization of dividend amendment.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document