Add Biller Transaction Shows Blank Screen In iOS App When Biller ID In Core Banking Has Space In It
(Doc ID 2579763.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 07, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Banking Digital Experience - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Add Biller transaction fails in iOS App when Biller ID in core banking (FCUBS) has Space in it.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Maintain a Biller in FCUBS with space in Biller ID
2. Add that biller to an existing category or create a new category for it from Biller Category maintenance Integrated option from the Dashboard of SuperAdmin.
3. Log in as Corporate or Retail user from IOS app.
4. Go to Mange Biller Screen and click on create.
5. Select the new Biller with Space created and fill in the relationship details and click on proceed.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users can not add a biller from iOS app.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document