ECA Block Reference Number Is Not Getting Populated In The Accounting Request
(Doc ID 2583202.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 18, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Banking Payments - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
ECA block Reference Number is not getting populated in the accounting request
Issue : ECA block Reference Number is not getting populated in the accounting request for positive response to a Recall request of a SCT Receipt
ECA Block Reference number should get populated in the request Tag
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Create an ACH incoming transaction with ECA enabled account - PADITONL
2. Perform ACH Incoming recall operation by providing Original Transaction, Recall Reason,Originator bank - PADINRCL
3. Give positive response to this recall operation by providing Recall Response- Accept, Response reason and originator bank - PADITRCL
4. New ECA request is sent to FCUBS
5. Check the ECA response received from FCUBS - ECA block reference number has been received in the ECA response
6. Check the accounting request XML framed - ECA Block Reference number is not getting populated in the request.Tag is not coming in the accounting request XML
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document