On saving VAMI, amount due for MAIN_INT Component is getting deleted
(Doc ID 2584737.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 15, 2019
Oracle FLEXCUBE Universal Banking - Version 12.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After saving VAMI for loan account, the amount_due for MAIN_INT component from table cltb_account_schedules is getting deleted.
User is doing below changes:
1. Go to CLDACCVM and query loan account
2. Unlock the contract
3. Fill in the Effective Date and click on Create Amendment
4. Go to Components and click on Edit Schedules and Explode Schedules
5. Go to Fields tab
6. Edit field and change field value
7. Click on Save
8. Click on Accept
9. Log in with a checker user to authorize the record
10.Authorize the VAMI
11. After authorization amount_due for MAIN_INT component from table cltb_account_schedules is getting deleted.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a million knowledge articles and a vibrant support community of peers and Oracle experts.