Routing Details Not Updating On Settlement In Transaction On Account Details Change
(Doc ID 2586248.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 16, 2019
Applies to:Oracle FLEXCUBE Investor Servicing - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 188.8.131.52.0 version, Implementation Support
On changing Account Details, these details are not getting updated on Settlement in Transaction
System should populate Routing details attached to Account details maintained at UH on change on Account Number on Settlement Tab
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Capture a Unitholder with 2 banking record for same currency, ALL Fund and ALL Transaction Type,
2. Maintain Routing Details like BENEFICIARY, BENEFICIARYADD1, BENEFICIARYADD2, BENEFICIARYADD3, BENEFICIARYBICCODE, BENEFICIARYACCTNO for both the records.
3. Save and authorize UH.
4. Capture Subscription transaction for the UH, payment Mode T, provide basic required details for the transaction and click Enrich.
5. System will populate Settlement Details for the transaction, click on Settlement Tab and verify Banking details and routing details populated.
6. Change the Account from defaulted value to other available record for the UH using Account Number LOV.
7. Once record is changed system is not updating Routing details in the settlement for the account number changed.
8. System is still holding old Routing details as it did for the initial default bank details population should do for Settlement Bank details change.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users are unable to change the account number details on settlement tab.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document