FCIS - System Is Allowing To Capture Transaction Among Unit Holder And Fund Which Does't Belong To The Same AMCID Via UTDOLT.
(Doc ID 2591461.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 22, 2019
Applies to:Oracle FLEXCUBE Investor Servicing - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 22.214.171.124.0 version, Implementation Support
One Legged Transfer-In Transaction is posted with FundID and UnitholderID with different AMCID then system is committing the transaction without any validation.
While saving the transaction, System should throw the error 'E-UHFUNDSAMEAMC - Unit Holder and Fund should belong to the same AMCID'
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Launch UTDOLT from application.
2. Select a Unitholder and fill all other details in the header section.
3. Select a FundID in the one legged transaction detail grid and enter other required details.
4. Note: The fundid and unitholderID should be in different AMCID.
5. Click Save and the system is saving the posted entry without validation error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document