User Cannot Authorize Modification Of Depository Record
(Doc ID 2593001.1)
Last updated on APRIL 23, 2021
Applies to:Oracle FLEXCUBE Private Banking - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.0 [Release 12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The status of Depository record is modified by the Admin user from "Active" to "Closed" and submitted for authorization.
When the authorizer tries to authorize the record from the Checker screen, system displays "Technical Details error" on the screen.
Once the authorizer approves the Depository record, the screen should show a success message and the record should get saved successfully in the database.
"Technical Details error" must not be displayed while trying to authorize the record.
STEPS to reproduce
1. Log in to the application from admin portal (Admin user having Maker ID)
2. Go to 'OPS > CRM Related > Depositories ' screen
3. Select any existing 'DP Id' (Depository ID)
4. Change the status of this DP id from "Active" to "Closed", and click Save. The record should get submitted for authorization.
5. Log out from the Maker Admin user portal.
6. Now Log in with Admin user having the Checker ID and go to 'Admin Authorization > Admin Maintenance' screen
7. Select the record submitted for authorization and Authorize the record.
8. Technical error page gets displayed
As the Technical error page is getting displayed to the authorizer, the modification of depositories is not getting successful. Due to this the other application users i.e. Operations users are not able to upload transactions or price feeds related to this record.
This would impact the customer data upload also since customer may have the particular depository where his/her investment may be done by the bank. Hence the overall portfolio of the client may get impacted due to the missing depository in the system.
There are no changes to the environment, product, account or hardware which has triggered this issue.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document