FCIS - CDSC Rate Is Not Displayed Under CDSC Details Screen Of UTSCOINQ
(Doc ID 2594926.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 21, 2021
Applies to:Oracle FLEXCUBE Investor Servicing - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 22.214.171.124.0 version, Implementation Support
CDSC Rate is not displayed in UTDACCST screen under CDSC details screen.
For a CDSC Fund, any inflow and outflow transaction the CDSC rate should appear in UTDACCST screen under CDSC detail screen.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Fund with CDSC Fund?= 'Y', CDSC Type = L and Re-invest First =Y and map a slab based CDSC Load to the Fund.
2. Place a backdated Buy transaction of say 100 units in say (Example) 1-JAN-2019.
3. Declare dividend in the fund with freeze holding date as of (Example) 29-JUL-2019. Need to ensure that UHIDS has both payment and Re-invest as 50:50.
4. Process Payment and Dividend Re-invest. Ensure Re-invest transaction is allotted by running MINIEOD.
5. Place a redemption transaction in current date (Example) 29-JUL-2019 in such a way that all units from Re-invest and few units from Buy transaction gets knocked off. Re-invest will knock off first as Re-invest First=Y.
6. Check Age in Month and CDSC rate for Redemption transaction under CDSC details screen.
7. Both displaying as NULL.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document