FCIS - Issue While Authorizing Transaction From Uploads
(Doc ID 2597894.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 22, 2019
Applies to:Oracle FLEXCUBE Investor Servicing - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 126.96.36.199.0 version, Implementation Support
When attempting to Authorize an un-authorized transaction created through upload, the upload transaction is saved successfully, however the following error is present in the upload error log table.
E-INVCHECKERID - MakerId and CheckerId Should Not be Same.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create an unauthorised transaction through uploads.
2. Try to authorize the transaction through upload by keeping same MAKERID and CHECKERID.
3. Post upload check the table BULKTXNIMPORTERRORLOGTBL using PROCESSID in Excel.
4. Error code and Error Field logged as: BULKTXNIMPORTERRORLOGTBL and MakerId and CheckerId Should Not be Same.
5. However in the CONSOLIDATEDTXNTBL Makerid, CheckerId and Auth Status are updated properly.
Since, the upload logged with error, the transaction table should not get updated with makerid, checkerid and auth status.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document