Serial Payment To IXXX And Tag 58 As BIC-1 And Tag 57 As BIC-1xxx To IXXX.
(Doc ID 2600036.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 27, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Banking Payments - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 18.104.22.168.0 version, Implementation Support
Serial Payment error on save, Tag 56 and Receiver populate incorrect details.
1. Tag 56 populating as Ixxx- not to populate.
2. Receiver is getting populated as BIC-1 though Nostro of Ixxx populated as credit account. Receiver should be Ixxx.
Tag 56 should not populate as Ixxx.
Receiver should populate as Ixxx
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Global Correspondent maintenance for BIC-2 with BIC-1. currency correspondent is Ixxxxxx.
2. PXDOTONL - Process without cover is TICKET to send a Serial payment thru Ixxxxxx.
3. Input Tag 58 beneficiary institution as BIC-2xxx- press ENRICH.
4. system defaults Tag 57 as BIC-1 - which is correct.
5. Tag 56 as Ixxxxxx - which is not correct.
6. Credit account 12xxxxx - which is NOSTRO of Ixxxxxx - correct.
7. Receiver is populated as BIC-1xxx - which is not correct and it should be Ixxxxx
8. On save get a valid error - Credit account and Receiver do not match - which is due to point-7
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document